Call For Papers
Since 1989 MAIL: The Journal of Communication Distribution has served as the professional journal for mail communications and distribution management.
All professionals in the industry are invited to submit their articles, manuscripts, features, case studies, and other materials for publication.
Submissions will be included either in print or online or both at the discretion of the editors.
Please follow these guidelines:
- There is no word limit for articles, but we ask they be in the range of 750-2500 words.
- Articles must not be commercial in nature.
- Articles should include graphical elements (i.e. graphs, photos) that support the contentions of the subject matter.
- Original articles are preferred, however we will re-publish submissions provided the original date and publication title are included.
- Submissions can be in PDF or .doc format.
- Subject matter must pertain to the management of the people and technology involved in the printing, processing, or distribution of mail, packages, and information.
Submit your articles by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Use this email address if you have any questions about your submission.